MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Mont Elise Vineyards [defunct]
Set your GPS destination to:
From North (Seattle):
- Take I-5 South to exit (7?) (I-205).
- After 14.7 miles, exit to I-84, eastbound.
[Note: After 7.1 miles,
Edgefield is a few miles off exit 13.].
- [Note: After 46.3 miles,
Flerchinger Vineyards and
Hood River Vineyards are a few miles off
- After 2.4 miles, take exit 64, Left across Hood River Bridge.
- After 1.4 miles across bridge, Right onto SR-14.
- After 1.2 miles, winery is on Right.
From East (Yakima):
- Take exit 50 from I-82 (Buena).
- Right at end of ramp.
- After 3.4 miles, road becomes SR-97.
- After 58.1 miles, Right onto SR-14.
Just a few miles left is a replica of the Stonehenge monument --
you'll undoubtedly never have a better chance to see it!].
- [Note: The Maryhill Museum of Modern
Art is just ahead to the Left. Especially notable, for their
collection of Rodin sculptures.]
- [Note: After 12.7 miles, Cascade Cliffs Winery is on the
- After 22.6 miles, winery is on left.
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016